EXIT Realty truly is a different way to do Real Estate

EXIT Realty truly is a different way to do Real Estate

Sunday, February 12, 2012

If you give a Madison a chicken....

She's going to want 10. And then she's going to want a goat, and then a pig, and then a mule. You get the picture.

Since the great chicken massacre of 2011 I've been planning the next chicken project. With spring just around the block and chick day around the corner I've been hard at work figuring out how to create a 'gitmo' like coop. No one comes in, no one gets out.

But now I'm realizing the hobby farm is becoming quite addictive. All thanks to 'Craigslist.' The one major difference between the Montana Craigslist and everywhere else is: a massive amount of free farm animals. Although it is quite sad that people must be rid of their animals, it's amazing for people like me whose favorite part of the fair is the petting zoo. (no joke, just ask my husband)

So now I want a goat and a pig. I have no idea how to even begin with these animals, let alone keep my chickens alive. Hopefully the land lord will be ok with it. We didn't rent 7 acres for nothing.

Let the spring adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment