EXIT Realty truly is a different way to do Real Estate

EXIT Realty truly is a different way to do Real Estate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It is whats for dinner!

For living in the central valley I actually grew up exposed to hunting, fishing and miscellaneous outdoor activities. I grew up eating deer and elk meat and have always been 'down' for trying new things. But now I'm being pushed to new limits. Among the new foods are Grouse and Goose. Grouse is like natures version of the chicken very, very delicious. Goose on the other hand is like chewing on leather that tastes like turkey...Who knows what random animal I will cook up next. Mountain lion? Bear? Alligator? Sasquatch?

No matter!!! I will just make my standard 'go to' recipe; what ever my husband shoots and dumplings! Bon Appetite? P.S. apparently there is a Testicle Festival in which native Montanans eat deer, cow and elk testicles. I'm sure that is what makes lumberjacks' beards so magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment